What's new in Angular 7?
Angular 7 has new and advanced level features such as
- Modernized v7.0.2 CLI prompts
- Reflect- metadata poly-fill part for application performance
- Angular material and CDK ( Component Dev Kit)
- Virtual scrolling package
- Drag and Drop <@angular/cdk/drag-drop>
- Angular compatibility compiler (ngcc)
- angular Do-bootstrap
- improved error handling
- dependency updates etc
In addition to all these features, Angular 7 also provides Documentation updates which include Angular console, @angular/Fire, NativeScript, StackBlitz, and Bazel, platform- browser, etc.
Related Article: What are the new features in Angular 8
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!