Angular 7 interview questions.
Additionally, Angular 7 contains a number of advanced features namely CLI prompts, Component Dev Kit (CDK), drag and drop, virtual Scrolling and improvement in application performance. Given listed questions are the widely asked Angular 7 interview questions.
Angular 7 interview questions and answers
- What are the difference between angular 6 and angular 7?
- What's new in Angular 7?
- How to update angular 6 to 7?
- What is the UrlSegment Interface in Angular 7?
- What is a template in Angular7?
- What is the difference between structural directive and attribute directive in Angular 7?
- What are the Core Dependencies of Angular 7?
- How to set headers for every request in Angular?
Looking for a new job? Do not miss to read our Angular 7 interview questions and answers. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced, these questions and answers that can help you to crack your interview.
The main difference between Angular 7 and Angular 6 is -
|Differentiable parameters||Angular 7||Angular 6|
|Features||The main features that Angular 7 contains are- CLI prompts, Angular Material, Component Dev Kit (CDK), Virtual scrolling, and Application Performance Improvements, Angular Material, etc.||The main features that Angular 6 contained are- Angular CLI Workspaces, ng update, ng add, Angular Elements, Animations Performance Improvements, Bazel compiler, service worker safety, etc.|
|Prime focus||Angular 7 primarily focused on upgrading the existing features rather than publishing advanced level features.||Angular 6 primarily focused on adding new features and bring new extensible upgrades.|
|Angular Material and Components Dev Kit (CDK)||The Angular 7 framework has minor changes in the improvement of material design.||The Angular 6 framework has major changes in the improvement of material design.|
Angular 7 has new and advanced level features such as
- Modernized v7.0.2 CLI prompts
- Reflect- metadata poly-fill part for application performance
- Angular material and CDK ( Component Dev Kit)
- Virtual scrolling package
- Drag and Drop <@angular/cdk/drag-drop>
- Angular compatibility compiler (ngcc)
- angular Do-bootstrap
- improved error handling
- dependency updates etc
In addition to all these features, Angular 7 also provides Documentation updates which include Angular console, @angular/Fire, NativeScript, StackBlitz, and Bazel, platform- browser, etc.
Steps to update Angular 6 to Angular 7 are
- Remove deprecated features and components of RxJS 6 with the help of auto-update rules from rxjs-tslint.
- Install the tool by using command npm install –g rxjs-tslin
- From the root of your project run rxjs-5-to 6-migrate –p scr/tsconfig.app.json
- remove rxjs-compat library from rxjs-5-to 6-migrate –p scr/tsconfig.app.json
- Run command ng update @angular/cli@angular/core
Your Angular version gets updated to v7
UrlSegment is a modified feature of Angular 7 which is used to add a new interface. In other words, UrlSegment Interface feature represents URL segment, constructor, properties and methods which are present in UrlSegment class. Moreover, UrlSegement is one of the parts of URL, as it contains metric and path parameters which are associated and interlinked with the segment.
In Angular 7, templates are written with the help of HTML that contains Angular JS specification elements and attributes. The main role of Angular 7 is to combine the templates which ultimately control the dynamic view that is visible to the users in the browsers.
The main function of the structural directive is to shape and re-shape the HTML layout, and DOM’s structure. The modification and customization of HTML layout are done by adding, removing and manipulating the selected HTML elements.
The attribute directive has its own layout view and styles because it has a single component on a host element but it supports multiple directives.
In order to set headers for every request in Angular 7, HTMLHttpRequest is used. There is a number of benefits such as testability features, types request, request and response interception, observable APIs and streamlined error handling that is associated with, XMLHttpRequest.