An Overview of Full Stack Developer Questions
Our vast collection of Full Stack Developer Interview Questions are the best resources for cracking your interviews.
Common Technologies a Full Stack Developer Should Have Expertise in:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PHP, Angular2, Node.js
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
- Debugging/Version Control: GIT, Grunt, Xdebug, Subversion
Whether you are looking for Full Stack Developer Interview Questions, we have listed all possible Interview Questions related to full stack developer
1. Programming languages:
- Must be proficient in multiple languages, including PHP, Java, C #, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc.
- Must be familiar with different ways to structure, design, implement, and test the project based on languages.
Must know the words that are accompanied by development frameworks, such as Spring, JAVA, MyBatis, Python Django, PHP think PHP, Hibernate, nodeJs express, yin, etc.
Knowledge of at least one database is expected. Currently, the popular databases are MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLServer and Redis.
5. Design ability:
Basic knowledge of the principle of prototype design, UI and UX design is needed.
Full stack developer interview questions and answers
Looking for a new job? Do not miss to read our Full stack developer interview questions and answers. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced, these questions and answers that can help you to crack your interview.
- What full stack developer should know?
- What is the difference between GET and POST?
- What is RESTful API and why it is used?
- What do you mean by data attributes and why it is used?
- Explain the difference between defer and async?
- What are the difference between "resetting" and "normalizing" CSS? Explain
- What does acid stand for in database?
- Explain the difference between the left join & right join?
- What are normalization and denormalization?
- What are two phases commit in the database? Explain
- Explain the difference between horizontal scaling and vertical scaling in the database?
- Explain the difference between MVP and MVC? Explain
- What the differences are between == and ===?
- What do you mean by promise?
- What do you mean by Closures?
- Explain the differences between abstract classes and interfaces?
- What do you mean by final class and final method
- What is the difference between constructor & destructor?
- What is Express.js?
- What is Node.js and why it is used?
- Explain the difference between AngularJS and Node.js?
- What is the difference between Nodejs, AJAX, And JQuery?
- What do you mean by callback in Node.js?
- What is MEAN Stack?
- What do you mean by routing in angular js?
- What is the difference between directive and component in angular js?
- What do you mean by design patterns?
- What is multithreading?
- What do you mean by CORS and how does it work?
- How to reduce the load time of a web application?