An Overview of AJAX
- Excellently reduces the server traffic for both side requests which results in enhanced side response speed.
- Improved user experience and better user productivity.
- Decreased bandwidth usage and increased performance speed.
- Better language compatibility and supports asynchronous processing
- Fewer server hits and network load
- Easier navigation and form validation.
Now let’s discuss a list of compiled AJAX interview questions and best possible answers for them for your acknowledgment. These interview questions are best suitable for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Ajax interview questions and answers
- What is AJAX and how it works?
- What are the advantages of Ajax?
- What are the disadvantages of Ajax?
- Explain the technologies used by Ajax?
- What is JSON in Ajax?
- What is an Ajax response?
- What is Cache false in Ajax call?
- How can I improve my Ajax performance?
- What is synchronous request in AJAX?
- What is asynchronous request in AJAX?
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous in Ajax?
- What is the difference between Ajax and JSON?
- What is the use of XMLHttpRequest in Ajax?
- What is the primary use of Ajax?
- What is readyState in Ajax?
- Explain the types of active states in Ajax?
- How to know that an Ajax request has completed?
- What is an Ajax call?
- What is AJAX event?
- What is XHR in Ajax?
- How do I debug Ajax in Chrome?
- what is script manager in ajax ?
- What are the types of post back in Ajax?
Looking for a new job? Do not miss to read our Ajax interview questions and answers. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced, these questions and answers that can help you to crack your interview.
AJAX is a technique used to create dynamic and fast web pages and applications. It allows web pages to be updated asynchronously by interchanging small amounts of data with the backend server. It communicates with the server with the XMLHttpRequest object.
AJAX has plenty of features and advantages for its users. Few of the best ones are described below:-
- It allows asynchronous calls to a web server.
- Minimal data transfer and network utilization quicker operation.
- Limited processing on the server
- AJAX applications are very responsive due to the asynchronous on the client
AJAX has few limitations for its users. Here are a few of them:-
- Can’t use forward and back buttons to navigate between various page states.
- Users can’t bookmark specific state here.
- Major search engines don’t index data loaded through AJAX.
It uses the following technologies:-
- HTML & CSS: Used for presentation
- DOM: Used for data interaction and dynamic display
- JSON or XML: Used for carrying data from and to server
- XMLHttpRequest: Used for asynchronous communication between server and client.
- JSP or ASP: Used for server-side
Here are few most asked AJAX interview questions by global interviewers.
Developers use JSON to pass the updates made in AJAX between the client and the server. We can take websites with live updates can be considered as an example of AJAX with JSON. It directly assigns data to the elements present in DOM of the web pages.
To improve AJAX call performance, follow these steps:-
- Reduce the AJAX request numbers.
- Wisely elect the event on which AJAX request triggers.
- Appropriately use GET requests.
- Reduce the amount of data transmitted.
- Secure data using Caching.
If you are looking out for best AJAX interview questions for experienced, follow this set.
|1.||Synchronous or ( async: false ) script stops the program and waits for the server to send back a reply before continuing.||Asynchronous or ( async: exact) script allows the web page to continue to be processed and will handle the reply when and if it arrives.|
|2.||It refers to receiving and sending data between a web browser’s objects and another source.||JSON is a data and can be sent via AJAX but can be used for other purposes besides AJAX.|
Know the basics of AJAX with these specially curated AJAX interview questions and answers.
The primary use of AJAX is to allow the client side of an application to communicate with the server side of the application effectively. It’s the first technique available in which the client side of a web application to communicate directly with the server.
There are five types of active states available in AJAX. Here are those:
- request not initialized - ready state 0
- server connection established - ready state 1
- request received - ready state 2
- processing request - ready state 3
- request finished, and the response is ready - ready state 4
To know the status of an AJAX request, developers use ready State. It allows users to determine the request status. It the value comes 4, then the application has been completed, and the response is sent to the browser.