Why Bootstrap is the Best UI Design Tool
Building the right website or application relies on the use of the right framework. With so many different frameworks available in the market, it often becomes difficult for the developers to decide the most suitable framework for their upcoming website or application. Bootstrap is one of the best frameworks for open-source and front-end development projects.
Here are some of the benefits of doing UI design with Bootstrap:
1. Faster Development Speed: One of the biggest benefits of using Bootstrap for UI design is the faster speed of development. If you are trying to build a website or application quickly, you must consider this framework. Rather than coding from scratch, designers can utilize readymade blocks of code. In addition, cross-browser compatibility and CSS-Less functionality enable designers to save coding time. In order to get your website ready in the fastest possible timeframe, you should consider also purchasing the readymade themes, and then modifying them to meet your requirements.
2. Responsiveness: With the mobile devices growing in popularity, responsive websites are no longer a need; they are a necessity. Due to the presence of a fluid grid layout that dynamically adjusts to the screen resolution, creating responsive websites is a breeze.
3. Consistency: Originally developed by Twitter employees, Bootstrap was founded on the principle of uniformity. This framework encourages consistency across internal tools. Regardless of the browser, the results are uniform across platforms and the output remains the same.
4. Customizable: Bootstrap can be customized as per the specifications of your project. Designers and developers have the option to choose only those features that they need and discard the rest of the features. This can be accomplished using the Bootstrap customize page.
5. Support: This framework has an incredible support community so you can easily get help when you run into issues. In addition, Bootstrap is being continuously updated and the creators have consistently releasing updates.
Bootstrap is an amazing framework with rich features that allows for rapid and responsive web development that is well-supported by the design and development community. As the framework continues to improve and evolve, the reasons to build an effective User Interface design using Bootstrap also keep on increasing. So, if you have been ignoring this framework, it is probably time to give it a try.