What Are Some Interview Questions For Wordpress Developers
Currently, WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world. Where developers can add /update/delete content such as text, image or video, etc. There are many WordPress interview questions, which you should know about, especially if you are a developer. A developer can create a variety of websites, whether it is a personal / business website. Most developers prefer WordPress today because it is easy to install and millions of plugins, themes are available on the internet free as well as premium, and you can customize.
There are so many opportunities from many prestigious companies in the world. According to the research, WordPress has a market share of approximately 58%. So, still, you have the opportunity to move forward in your career in the WordPress server administration. We offer advanced WordPress interview questions 2019, which helps you crack your interview and acquire a dream career as a WordPress Developer.
Here, we covered most of the original questions that are spread over several topics, including core, plugins, themes, multi-site as well as troubleshooting, as well as many difficult interview questions.
These questions specially designed for 1,2,3 years of experience or even for fresher to easily crack interview’s so, click on these WordPress interview questions and explore step by step.
Top 10 Interview Questions For Wordpress Developers
- How many default tables are in WordPress?
- How we can create a template in WordPress?
- What are WordPress hooks? Explain
- What are the basic steps to make Plugin in WordPress?
- How to create custom Post In WordPress?
- What is shortcode in WordPress? How we can use it?
- How to make any others pages to front page in WordPress?
- What are the difference between post and page in WordPress?
- What is taxonomy in WordPress? Explain
- How do I edit the contents of a page in WordPress?
Once you have covered all these interview questions and prepared the best answers, now it is time to move forward in your career as a WordPress developer. But make sure that you do not forget to revise all these WordPress interview questions before going for an interview and you can be successful in getting interview or job offers.
Click Here to know more Best interview questions for WordPress developers