How to Install WordPress
WordPress is definitely a powerful content management web application. It is helpful to a webmaster to publish and upgrade the content on site. This is the reason why WordPress interview questions is a hot search topic these days. WordPress supports PHP and MYSQL applications which are accessible. You can install WordPress on your desktop very quickly. Indeed, there are necessary steps to install WordPress. WordPress software enables you to manage blogs, content, and big projects on the internet. Learn the method of installation of the WordPress. New WordPress version is 5.2 Beta 1, and it was released on April 12, 2019.
Things to Learn before WordPress Installation
- Choose better web hosting company which must give you the cost-effective domain for uploading the advanced WordPress toolkit for content management
- Your system should have no problem to support the latest version of the WordPress application
- Install the content security or antivirus pack to ensure the trouble-free software installed on your system. You can check our WordPress Interview Questions and Answers page. It will be helpful to crack your interviews.
Essential Steps to Install WordPress on Computer
- Visit the WordPress official website and download the latest version.
- Unzip the files to activate WordPress if you haven't already.
- Create a database on your web server, as well as a MySQL user that has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file and add your database information like DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, DB_HOST, etc.
- Put the downloaded WordPress files to the desired location on your web server.
- Execute the URL in a web browser. This URL will be the same where you uploaded the WordPress files.
- If you placed your WordPress files in the root directory, then visit: http://example.com/
- If you put WordPress files in its own subdirectory called a blog, for example, visit: http://example.com/blog/
- Now follow the installation steps.
A login prompt will be displayed finally on the installation of WordPress.
Finally, the online technical guide is available for newbie to have knowledge on how to install this word press on different devices for complete content management and data security. WordPress helps webmasters to manage the sites. Therefore, it is a must for webmasters to install the best WordPress on the website to avoid different technical issues in content management.