An Overview of SEO
In now days SEO is become the backbone of digital marketing or internet marketing. Every business need promotion, so most of all company required SEO to their website or business. Business nature and competition define what kind of SEO they required. We brought here latest and top SEO interview questions and answers for freshers, beginners, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 yrears experienced professionals or candidates. We have prepared below SEO interview question on behalf of current market trend. Because there are lots of new strategy and algorithms are updated by Google frequently. So just prepare yourself before any SEO interview.
- It targets quality traffic
- It gets more clicks than PPC
- It helps in PR
- Better Conversion Rates
- Build Brand Awareness
- It helps to increases sales and leads
- It helps in decrease your cost per acquisition
- It helps to increase our website referrals
We have huge list of most common and advanced SEO interview questions with answers so that you can learn and crack the interview. We also covered here basic SEO on-page and off-page interview questions with answers. If you have any further SEO question? Please contact us we must help you.
SEO Interview Questions and answers
Looking for a new job? Do not miss to read our SEO Interview Questions and answers. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced, these questions and answers that can help you to crack your interview.
- What is SEO?
- What is Search Engines?
- What is Keywords?
- Types of Keywords?
- What is Primary Keywords?
- What is Secondary Keywords?
- What is Meta Tags?
- What is On-page in SEO?
- What is SEO Off-page activities?
- What is Keyword Density?
- What is Keyword Prominence?
- What is Keyword Proximity?
- What is Alt Tag?
- What are robots.txt file?
- What should be the Meta tags length in SEO?
- What is heading tag?
- What is Google Analytics?
- What is Google Search Console or Webmasters Tools?
- What is Content Marketing/Promotion?
- What is Inter linking in SEO?
More than Single and double words keywords are known as Secondary Keywords. Sometimes they also known as long tail keywords.
The distance between a specific keyword within the set of content for a web page or you can say that after how much words a same keyword present again. The distance between two same keyword should be 8 to 10 words.
For Example: Your keyword SEO occur again after six words. (SEO is the way through which you promote your website. SEO make your online presences.)
It is the Google tool which is used to control your website errors, measure performance even also control your website presence in search result.