Laravel 9.0 Features
Laravel 9 is now available. It comes with a variety of new features. These include an improved accessor/mutator API and better support for Enum cast, forced scope bindings, and a new database engine to power Laravel Scout.
New Features in Laravel 9
- Minimum PHP Requirement
- Anonymous Stub Migration
- Controller Route Groups
- Forced Scoping Of Route Bindings
- Implicit Route Bindings With Enums
- Improved Eloquent Accessors / Mutators
- Bootstrap 5 Pagination Views
- New Interface for the Query Builder
- Symfony Mailer & Flysystem 3.x
- Slot Name Shortcut
- Full Text Indexes / Where Clauses
- Rendering Inline Blade Templates
- Improved Validation Of Nested Array Data
- Test Coverage Using Artisan test Command etc.
For more info, you can visit here.