What new in Bootstrap 4?
Bootstrap 4 is a significant change from its earlier versions. Following are some of the necessary changes:
- CSS is moved from LESS model to SASS model.
- Print pages: Support for printing pages ensures that the size of the printed page is good enough on larger screens. This is done using flex and new print styles.
- By adding uniform code for custom and regular checkbox and radio buttons, form validations are now much more accessible.
- For JS behaviors “data” attribute is used and for group toggling “btn-group-toggle” is added newly.
- Table classes are now named “dark-*” instead of “inverse.”
Point to be noted: Go through this Q&A very thoroughly as this is one of the essential bootstrap 4 interview questions.