What is the triple constraint triangle in project management?
A triple constraint triangle is the model of the constraints of the project.
A triple constraint triangle has three components:-
- Time: scope and Cost. One crucial factor Quality is at the center of the triangle.
- Cost:-Projects should be delivered within the value that was initially decided
- Time:-Projects should be delivered on or before time
- Scope:-Projects should meet the extent that was agreed – no more, no less
- Quality:-Projects should meet the customer’s quality requirements
The duty of the project manager is to manage these constraints throughout the project.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!