What is the purpose of co-teaching?
It’s a practice of pairing teachers together in a classroom to share the responsibilities of instructing, planning, and assessing students. The purposes of co-teaching are:-
- Positive social outcomes for students.
- Improves students’ self-concept and social skills.
- Great opportunities for one on one interaction.
- Excellent benefits for students with disabilities.
- Creative and robust lessons due to the planning process and teachers sharing.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!