What is the purpose of AWS?
- To operate application and web servers in the cloud for dynamic web hosting.
- Large and secure cloud-based platform to store files and easy access them anywhere and anyplace.
- Use of most advanced and popular databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or MySQL to store user preferred information.
- Quick delivery of dynamic and static files around the globe using CDN – Content Delivery Network.
- Deliver user-specified services only
- Bulk email sending to customers.
BY Best Interview Question ON 26 Mar 2019