AWS Interview Questions and Answers
AWS or Amazon Web Services is one most advanced, globally renowned and secure cloud service platform which offers content delivery, database storage, compute power and a wide range of other internet-based services. The platform gives developers the flexibility to select any programming environment or development platform according to their preference. All the popular AWS interview questions and answers have been put together which will be handy if you want to crack an interview. Master your AWS knowledge with a below-mentioned set of renowned tech interviewer handpicked AWS interview questions and suggested answers for them.
Advantages of AWS
- Easy to use application hosting platform
- Freedom to select the operating system, application platform, programming language, database, and other services as pre preference
- Highly cost-efficient solution
- Excellently scalable and high performance
- End to end approach for secure and harden infrastructure
Most Frequently Asked AWS Interview Questions
To connect to Amazon S3, we have to follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Get the login credentials from Amazon Portal –Access Credentials web page.
- Then, open a new connection
- Go to menu –File –Connection
- Now select the S3 protocol
- After that select Amazon S3
- Enter the previously obtained username and password
- Finally, click OK to connect
The individual objects that can be uploaded through the s3 console can range from 0 bytes to a maximum limit of 5 terabytes, whereas the most massive object that can be uploaded in a single PUT is 5 gigabytes. Customers have to use Multipart Upload capability to upload an object more significant than 100 megabytes.
In AWS, scalability is a system able to increase the workload on its current hardware resources. It accommodates larger loads by adding resources either by adding additional nodes or making hardware stronger.
To set up auto-scaling in AWS, follow these steps:
- Access EC2 console and select Launch Configuration from Auto Scaling
- Choose AMI and select Amazon Machine Image present in My AMIs tab
- Choose the type of the instance and click configure details
- Now name the configuration
- Add storage and security groups
- Click on Create launch configuration
EC2 or Elastic Compute Cloud is a web-based service that permits businesses to run application programs in the Amazon Web Services public cloud. The service is specially designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. It also allows developers to obtain as well as configure capacity with minimal friction.
Amazon S3 stands for Amazon Simple Storage Service which is an Amazon Web Services offered simple storage service and offers object storage through a web service interface.
AMI or Amazon Machine Image is a virtual appliance particular type, used to instantiate a virtual machine within Amazon EC2 or Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud. AMI serves as the basic deployment unit for services delivered using EC2.
|A snapshot of the file system that user able to mount to an EC2 instance.
|It’s a pre-built image of the server that users can deploy to EC2.
|Holds only data that has changed since the previous snapshot.
|When AMI is created, it holds a partial record of the volume.
Hence, users here will only have to pay for what they use, with low operating costs and no upfront capital costs, AWS is the most cost-efficient way available today to deliver stored data, computational resources, and other applications to end users. As AWS certification is one of the most sought-after professional skill in industry, interviewers require to prepare themselves with best AWS interview questions adequately and suggested answers to get their hands on best career rewarding jobs.