What is MS Word & why it is used for?
MS Word is a word processor and productivity software used for commercial purpose, and it is a component of MS Office Suite. This product can be bought alone out of the other products’ package of the suite. There are multiple ways and areas where the word processing software has been used.
Some of them are as follows-
- Students use MS Word for designing and creating their school projects
- Used to develop workplace documents.
- Used for creating cash memo, joining letter, bills, receipts, and other management related work.
- Used for making their resume
- Conversion, editing, and transcription of PDF documents
- Creation of articles, books, and newsletters.