What is Eloquent ORM in Laravel?
An ORM stands for object-relational mapper. It is essential features provided by Laravel Framework. Laravel allows us to work with database objects and relationships using an eloquent. Each table has a particular Model which are used to interact with that table in laravel application.
It has many types of relationships.
- One To One relationships
- One To Many relationships
- Many To Many relationships
- Has Many Through relationships
- Polymorphic relationships
- Many To Many Polymorphic relationships
For more details you can visit www.Laravel.com