What does police officer do on a daily basis?
- We are providing public safety by responding to the emergencies, maintaining the order and offering the best protection to people and property.
- Enforcing laws related to a motor vehicle, criminal laws and taking the life of the community to the next level
- Identification of the suspects, pursuing and arresting them.
- I am recording facts and figures for the further process of crime reporting such as documentation of the activities and incidents.
- Determining the criminal act or statute violations
- Evaluation of the complaint and emergency- request information for the requirements.
- Sometimes patrolling some areas on foot and giving the best assistance
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!