What are the steps use to improve the performance of Magento?
Developers can follow these below-mentioned steps to improve the performance of your Magento website.
- Use the latest version of Magento.
- Enable caching to reduce the required number of database operations for each page request.
- Enable the Flat Catalog module for categories and products in the Magento Admin Panel.
- Compress image files
- Install a PHP opcode cache
- Use LiteSpeed Enterprise web server instead of Apache web server.
For this one "Enable the Flat Catalog module for categories and products in the Magento Admin Panel." This is no loner recommended to be enabled by Magento.