What are the steps use to improve the performance of Magento?
Developers can follow these below-mentioned steps to improve the performance of your Magento website.
- Use the latest version of Magento.
- Enable caching to reduce the required number of database operations for each page request.
- Enable the Flat Catalog module for categories and products in the Magento Admin Panel.
- Compress image files
- Install a PHP opcode cache
- Use LiteSpeed Enterprise web server instead of Apache web server.