What are the new features in Angular 6?
Angular 6 is almost the same as its previous version, but with few improvements. Projects developed in Angular 5 will easily support Angular 6.
Few of the crucial features that have been added to the newest version are:
- The support for TypeScript 2.7+
- Addition of elements
- Component Development Kit with stable Angular material
- Bazel compiler
- Ivy renderer
- Addition of restoredState and navigationSource to NavigationStart
- NgModelChange event
- Addition of multiple validators for FormBuilder’s array method
- CLI 1.7 support and its feature addition
- Update for ng
Related Article: Angularjs or reactjs Which is Better
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!