What are the different types of Base tables?
There are six types of base tables in the DB2 database:-
- Regular Tables: General purpose tables and Common tables with the indexes are known as the general purpose tables.
- Multidimensional Clustering Table (MDC): This type of table is used to maintain large database environments.
- Insert time clustering Table (ITC): They can be partitioned tables.
- Range-Clustered tables Table (RCT): This type of table provides fast and direct access to data.
- Partitioned Tables: These type of tables are used in the data organization schema where the table data is divided into multiple storage objects.
- Temporal Tables: History of a table in a database is stored in a temporary table like the details of the modifications done previously.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!