- Numbers: Can represent both floating-point and integer numbers. Example: 5, 6.5, 7 etc.
- Boolean: This represents a logical entity. It can have either true or false values.
- Null: This type only has one value: null
- Undefined: A variable whose value has yet to be assigned is undefined.
- Symbol: It is not a primitive data type that can be used to represent literal forms. It is a built-in object whose constructor returns a unique symbol.
- bigint: This is the bigint type that represents whole numbers larger than 253-1. You must add the letter n to the end of the number in order to form a literal bigint number.
Note: We have a list of all interview questions related to ES6. These are really helpful in cracking your interviews.
BY Best Interview Question ON 24 Aug 2022