What are the basic rules to follow while developing WordPress plugin?
Here is a list of crucial rules that require to be followed by the developers while developing a WordPress plugin:
- Unique user name creation
- Plugin folder creation
- Creation of sub-folder for PHP files, assets, and translations.
- Activation and deactivation function creation
- The main plugin file creation and fill the header information
- Script for uninstall creation.
- readme.txt file creation
- Use of proper functions and constants to detect paths of the plugin file.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!