Please explain PostgreSQL features?
PostgreSQL has many exciting features added to it. Here are a few of them:
- By protecting data integrity, users can build a fault-tolerant environment.
- Easy compatibility with significant platforms, languages, and middleware.
- Multi-version concurrency control is supported.
- The client-server network architecture is supported.
- Trigger-based and log-based replication SSL
- High availability and standby server
- And more...
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!