How to install PostgreSQL on windows?
- Download Windows PostgreSQL one-click the installer and run it.
- Choose to install PostgreSQL as a Windows Service.
- If needed, change the installation directory and click next
- Choose the components you want to install & click next
- If needed, change the data location
- Enter the user password and if necessary make a note of it.
- Let the port number by the default
- Once the installation is complete, uncheck the Stack Builder prompt and click finish
- Now go to start menu, search and start pgAdmin 4
- Click on servers present on the pgAdmin homepage and choose Postgre SQL 10
- Enter the superuser password, and the dashboard will begin for your use
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!