List 10 networking and troubleshooting commands in Linux?
- Ifconfig – configure interface parameters of the network.
- dig – performs DNS lookups to display a result obtained from name servers.
- traceroute – prints the route that the packets take to the network host.
- nslookup – queries internet domain name servers.
- telnet – connect destination port if the connection between hosts is working fine
- netstat – reviews each network connection and the open sockets.
- w – writes (prints) current activities and processes by each user.
- scp – secure copy the files from and to another host in the network.
- ifup/ifdown – enable or disable the network interface respectively.
- nmap – checks for the opened port on the server
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!