How to install Zend on your local machine?
Here are the simple steps to install Zend in a local machine:
- Create a new SSH user
- Create a fully hosted domain or subdomain
- Create a phprc file
- Change the default PHP CLI the user shell uses
- Download Zend framework
- Log into the server via SSH
- Change the directory of the project
- Close the repository and change directory
- Then, locally install the composer into the directory
- Run the following syntax to install the Zend framework
[server]$ php composer.phar self-update
[server]$ php composer.phar install
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!