Zend Framework Interview Questions and Answers
Most Frequently Asked Zend Framework Interview Questions
Zend framework is an advanced collection of professional PHP packages which can be used to develop web services and applications using PHP 5.6+. It offers 100% object-oriented code using a broad spectrum of features related to languages. It has more than 379 million installations.
Zend Framework is developed by Zend Technologies, a Cupertino, California, U.S based world full web infrastructure software company founded by Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski in 1999. The Zend framework was initially released on March 3, 2006.
Zend Framework 3 is the latest version of Zend Framework. It was released on 28 June 2016.
- Fully object-oriented framework and utilizes many object-oriented concepts such as interfaces and inheritance.
- Build web applications more comfortable and faster.
- Support for multiple vendors and database systems.
- Excellent scope for customization.
- Attractive and meaningful URL database.
- Compose and send email features.
Here are the simple steps to install Zend in a local machine:
- Create a new SSH user
- Create a fully hosted domain or subdomain
- Create a phprc file
- Change the default PHP CLI the user shell uses
- Download Zend framework
- Log into the server via SSH
- Change the directory of the project
- Close the repository and change directory
- Then, locally install the composer into the directory
- Run the following syntax to install the Zend framework
[server]$ php composer.phar self-update
[server]$ php composer.phar install
|It is used to store resources or objects in at runtime.
|It is used to used to work with session extension present in PHP.
|It’s request scope.
|It’s a session scope.
- Create AppController.php
- Include _getHelper() method in AppController.php
- Create any controller in any module
In the Zend framework, bootstrap is the process that loads the user application, but it’s not limited to the session. Any resources required by the application to process the request is first bootstrapped before the request is fulfilled.
It’s an open-source scripting engine used to interpret the PHP programming language. It provides resource and memory management and other standard services required for the PHP language.