How to install Angular 8?
Steps for the Installation of Angular 8 environmental setup
Before installing Angular IDE using Angular CLI tool, make sure that Node.js has already installed in your system.
- 1. If Node.js is not installed in your system install it using the following steps.
- The basic requirement of Angular 8 is Node.js version 110.9.0 or later.
- Download it using https://nodejs.org/en/
- Install it on your system
- Open node.js command prompt
- Check the version run command, node-v in the console window
In order to install Angular CLI, use the following commands
2) npm install –g @angular/cli or npm install –g @angular/cli@latest
To check the node and angular CLI version, run command ng –version on the console terminal