Angular 8 interview questions
Angular is one of the foremost frameworks, has released its latest version namely Angular 8 on 23rd of May, 2019. The latest version of Angular is incorporated with unique and attractive features. In general, Angular 8 supports new and unique features such as CLI (Command Line Interface), core framework and angular material library. Angular 8 Interview Question Answers contain these important questions and answers. Read them carefully and score well.
It develops a client-side mobile application and desktop web-based application. Moreover, Angular 8 has enabled set of partner launches such as Angular console (for running Angular project on system), NativeScript (platform for development mobile-based applications with angular), StackBlitz (for integrating IDE and NativeScript for the development of mobile-based applications with Angular), #angular/fire (for the Integration of Firebase with Angular).
Angular 8 interview questions and answers
- What are the new features in angular 8?
- What is the difference between Angular 7 and Angular 8?
- What is bazel in angular 8?
- How Performance Improvements on the core in Angular 8?
- How to install Angular 8?
- What is runGuardsAndResolvers in Angular 8?
- How to upgrade angular 7 to 8?
- What Are the features of Bazel?
- What is typeofchecks in Angular 8?
- How to rollback the whole object when navigating back to a page managed by Angular Router in Angular 8
Looking for a new job? Do not miss to read our Angular 8 interview questions and answers. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced, these questions and answers that can help you to crack your interview.
Angular 8 it has following new features such as
- Differential loading- It is a technique which automatically makes your angular applications more performant. When you build applications for production, two bundles are created- One bundle for Modern browsers that support ES6+ and another bundle for older browsers that only support ESS.
- Dynamic imports for lazy routes- In Angular version 8 there is nothing new in the concept of lazy routes itself but the syntax has totally changed. In the older version of Angular CustomString Syntax is used, but angular 8 uses standard dynamic import syntax so the syntax which is customized to Angular is migrated to industrial standard.
- Bazel- It is a building tool through which angular developer can build backends and frontends.
|Angular 7||Angular 8|
|Angular 7 is difficult to use||Angular 8 is easier to use|
|It has features such as Virtual scrolling, CLI prompts, Application performance, Drag, and drop, Bundle budget, Angular compiler, Angular elements, NativeScript, Better error handling, etc.||It has unique and advanced level features such as Differential Loading, Ivy rendering Engine, API builders, Bazel support, Support for $location, Router backward compatibility, Opt-In Usage sharing, web- workers, etc.|
|Breaking changing in Angular 7 are- Component Dev Kit (CKD), Material design library and virtual scrolling.||Breaking changing in Angular 8 are- Core framework, Angular, material library and CLI.|
|It will support a lower version of typescript version 3.4.||It will not support a lower version of typescript version 3.4.|
|It supports all types Node.js version||It supports Node.js version 12 or later|
In Angular 8, Bazel is a new build system and it is available for a short period of time. It is the new feature of Angular 8, which provides a platform to make your backends and frontends with a similar tool. It has the possibility to have remote builds as well as cache on the build farm.
Angular 8 has advanced level features which ensure systematic workflow and performance improvements. It has apparent features such as differential loading, CLI workflow improvements, Dynamic imports for lazy routes, Ivy rendering engine, Bazel, etc.
Steps for the Installation of Angular 8 environmental setup
Before installing Angular IDE using Angular CLI tool, make sure that Node.js has already installed in your system.
- 1. If Node.js is not installed in your system install it using the following steps.
- The basic requirement of Angular 8 is Node.js version 110.9.0 or later.
- Download it using https//nodejs.org/en/
- Install it on your system
- Open node.js command prompt
- Check the version run command, node-v in the console window
In order to install Angular CLI, use the following commands
2) npm install –g @angular/cli or npm install –g @angular/cli@latest
To check the node and angular CLI version, run command ng –version on the console terminal
Angular 8 introduced a number of new and unique options to runGuardsAndResolvers. In general, runGuardsAndResolvers is an option which is used for the Angular router configuration in order to control the resolvers and guards. The first option available in runGuardsAndResolvers is pathParamsChange. Through, this option router will re-run the guards and resolvers. Whenever you want to control over the resolvers and guards, use runGuardsAndResolvers option in Angular 8.
The main features of Bazel are-
- It is an internal build tool, through which application can be customized.
- It also tests the action and performance of multiple machines.
- It constructs a graph through which you can identify the useful information.
- It also supports customization.
The working of typesofchecks in Angular 8 is similar with the enabled and disabled flag, which means if you want to test whether the selected value is an object or not, then the following syntax is used " Typeof value = = = 'object' ". In angular 8 the folwing types of checks are used such as “Typeof value.ngOnDestroy = = = 'function' “.