How to crop the image in Photoshop?
Here are the steps to Crop the Image:-
- Click on the Crop tool on the left panel and then choose the shape of the cropping tool
- Hold the cursor to a point on the picture from where you want to start cropping and left-click the mouse.
- Start moving the cursor diagonally while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
- Mouse button release now, and you will see a dashed lined box will appear over the image
- Press enter to crop the Image
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!