Photoshop Interview Questions and Answers
A picture is worth a thousand words," and sometimes you need to tweak your picture a little. It can be your company product catalog, Book design, logo design, website design and many more. Whatever need you got would it be cool to do it in a single software. If you are looking to be a professional designer, then Adobe Photoshop is a must in your tool kit. Our extensive collection of Photoshop Interview Questions is guaranteed to help you get your dream job. Read on!
Adobe Photoshop is a tool for editing the images and photographs using amazing tools, but besides just an editing tool it is also used for the design web and 3D projects. Adobe Photoshop software has numerous amazing tools, patterns, and effects to enhance the pictures.
Most Frequently Asked Photoshop Interview Questions
Adobe Photoshop is a tool for creating and editing the images. Adobe Photoshop is also used in designing the websites, Banners, Logo and many more.
Photoshop was developed by Thomas and John Knoll in the year 1987 for windows and macOS, and later the distribution license was given to Adobe and on 19th Feb 1990 Adobe Photoshop was released
Photoshop's work area includes the following:
- Application Bar: The bar consists of the menu bar along with the many controls to zoom and the buttons for viewing extras.
- Tools Panel:-This panel contains the tools for manipulating and selecting the images.
- Options Bar:-This bar contains various options
- Document Window:-This window displays about the current working file.
- Panel Dock:-This dock includes the panel for editing or modifying the images.
Here are the steps to resize the image:-
- Open the image that needs to be resized
- Go to the "Image" tab on the menu bar
- Select the option 'Image Size"((Dialogue Box will open))
- Adjust the size of the image by changing the Pixel Dimensions.
Gradient tool in the photoshop is used to create amazing graphics for the pages. Gradient Tool creates the transition between the colors.
There are five gradients in Photoshop:- Linear, Radial, Angle, Reflected and Diamond
There are three parameters to change the size of the image:
- Type of the image
- Size of the pixels
- The Background resolution
Here are the steps to Crop the Image:-
- Click on the Crop tool on the left panel and then choose the shape of the cropping tool
- Hold the cursor to a point on the picture from where you want to start cropping and left-click the mouse.
- Start moving the cursor diagonally while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
- Mouse button release now, and you will see a dashed lined box will appear over the image
- Press enter to crop the Image
Smart objects give the users the ease to work with the multiple copies of a single object, and while working on a single object, various files simultaneously get updated.
Here are the steps to unlock the background:-
- Click on the image and then select the MODE option.
- Now select the GRAYSCALE option and revert to LAYER.
- Double click on the surface and the surface will be unlocked.
The essential photoshop tools are:-
- Rectangular Marquee Tool (M)
- Red Eye Tool (J)
- Gradient Tool (G)
- Eraser Tool (E)
- Clone Stamp Tool (S)
- Brush Tool (B)
- Healing Brush Tool (J)
- Slice Tool (K)
- Crop Tool (C)
- Magic Wand Tool (W)
- Polygon Lasso Tool (L)
- Move Tool (V)
Healing Brush Tool is used for repairing the images like removing the scratches from scanned pictures or hiding the spots in the picture and the picture then also look as real as before.
This tool paints one part of an image over the other part of the same model or over the other part of any open document that has the same color mode. The Clone Stamp tool is mainly used for duplicating objects or removing a defect in an image
The Swatch palettes are the set of a different band of colors. Colors can be directly used from the swatch palettes without remembering the numeric value of the color.
The Redeye tool is used when the condition of the red-eye occurs when a camera’s flash occur off the back of a person’s eye. With this tool, the redness in eyes will be removed.
Adobe Photoshop is a raster based software because photoshop works on bitmap images. Bitmaps are made of pixels. Pixels are the millions of tiny squares. We can quickly locate a raster of bitmap images by zooming in the picture.
PSB and PSD are the file formats to store the digital images.PSB and PSD differ in how they are stored and used.PSD is the default extension for the Photoshop files and PSD can support the file size of 30,000 by 30,000 pixels.PSB file format is used for creating significant documents or large image, and it can help the file size up to 300,000 by 300,000 pixels.
Here we have posted the basic interview questions and answers related to photoshop. Practice these photoshop interview questions and start your journey of becoming a designer!!!!
Development History of Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop was developed by American Brothers John Knoll and Thomas in the year 1987. Later in 1988 sold the distribution license of Photoshop to Adobe Systems and then on February 19, 1990, it got released with the name Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop was specially designed for Windows and macOS.This information was asked in a lot of Photoshop Practical Questions.
Latest Version of Adobe Photoshop
The newest version of Adobe Photoshop is Adobe Photoshop CC (version 20.0.2), and this version is compatible with the latest Windows version Windows 10 and MAC OS version and later.
- Photoshop is easy to use and do not need any professional training to learn it. It clears up the imperfections from the images
- New and creative artwork can be made
- Easy to handle the vast amount of Photo and Videos
We Best Interview Question have shared the latest and top most common asked Photoshop Interview Questions that will train you in learning this tool. After doing lots of research and communications with Photoshop professionals, we can get the best Photoshop illustrator interview questions for you. There are lots of photoshop questions and answers on the internet and market, but we covered only those adobe photoshop interview questions that will help you to crack your photoshop interview. See below photoshop interview questions and answers for fresher’s and experienced professionals or candidates.