How is TestNG better than Junit?
TestNG is an advanced framework that helps both developers and testers leverage the benefits. An open source framework, it is distributed under the Apache Software License.
These features make TestNG better than Junit:
- Tests to confirm the code is multithread safe
- Supports data-driven testing
- Supports parameters
- Includes a variety of tools and plug-ins
- Flexible test configuration
- Possible to set test case dependencies
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!