How does Office 365 integrate with Active Directory?
Follow these steps to successfully integrate Active Directory with Office 365:
- Log in to Microsoft Office 365
- Go to the Users tab, then select Active Users
- Click on the Active Directory Synchronization link above the user list
- Click on the activate button over the selected user from the list, a notification should pop up
- Now, click on the Download button and install the Directory Sync Tool
- Follow the installation setup and click on Start Configuration Now and then Finish
- After logging in, click on Hybrid Deployment, after that mark the Enable Password Sync checkbox and click on Next.
- Wait for the configuration setup and then mark the Synchronize your Directories Now checkbox and finish the setup.
BY Best Interview Question ON 18 Aug 2020