How do you set goals for your team? And how do you track these goals?
I set the goals of the team in the following steps:-
- I create a specific, measurable result. I create specific and measurable goals with a deadline and small goals which is easily achievable.so that the team members remain on track. For example:- 50% project will complete in 1.5 months rather more than half project will complete in around 2 months.
- Goals of each team member must align with the project goals
- I then ask my team member to create an Action plan (establishing the milestones) so that work is done before the deadline of the purpose given
- I will track each member process.
- Will take the following on regular intervals and then reward at the end
BY Best Interview Question ON 02 Mar 2019