How do you motivate students to study?
To motivate my students, I will:-
- Avoid fixed mindset and promote a growth mindset
- Develop productive, respectful and meaningful relationships with students
- Grow a community of great learners in the classroom
- Establish clear goals and high expectations among students
- Always stay inspirational to students
Note: Whether you are preparing for a teaching job as an experienced candidate or a fresher one, here are the best teaching assistant interview questions for you to follow.