How do you edit labels in Word?
Editing the labels in the graphs takes the following steps-
Do the following as required on a chart-
- Click on axis or chart title if you want to edit the contents to a title
- Double-click on the data label to modify the contents of a data label
- Again make a click to bring data label or title in the editing mode.
- To select the label to be edited, drag and type the next value or title
- Click outside of the text box after completing the editing task
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!