How do you create a vendor master record in SAP MM?
Here is a detailed step by step procedure to help you in the creation of a Vendor Master Data in SAP MM:
- Start by entering the T-code XK01 in the SAP command field and press enter.
- Now, update the Company Code, Purchasing Organization, and the Account Group fields.
- Create and update the Vendor Address Screen
- Now, update the vendor control information
- Update the Vendor Bank Details
- Go to the Create Vendor: Account Information Accounting and set up the Vendor Reconciliation and Cash Management Group Fields
- Finally, click on the Save icon for saving the configuration records for the Vendor Master Data.
BY Best Interview Question ON 06 Jun 2020