How do you add labels to graphs in Word?
To add labels in graphs in MS Word 2016, follow the below-written steps-
- Click on the Mailings tab on the ribbon of Word
- Click on Labels button in the Create Group. Here Labels and an Envelopes dialog box appears and click on label tab forward
- To change the format of the label, click on the label thumbnail
- Write the content to be added into the Address box
- Chose Full Page of the same Label
- Click on the New Document button
- Click on the Insert tab
- Click on Pictures command button
- To hunt down the image which you want to add, use the Insert Picture dialog box
- Select the image, and then click on the Insert button
- The image should be on the first label
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!