How do I restrict editing in Word 2016?
In order to restrict editing in Word 2016, here are easy steps available-
- Click on Review tab on the ribbon
- Switch to the Restrict Editing in the Protect section of the ribbon
- Check the button ‘Allow only this type of editing in the document’ in the Restrict Editing panel on the right.
- The default restriction is the compatibility mode of reading only. Click on Menu and select Traced changes, Filling in form or Comments.
- In the Restricting Panel, check Everyone under Exceptions. The area of the document which is open for editing now appears enclosed in square brackets.
- You are also allowed to add more users and change the marked sections as open for editing
- After clicking Yes,click on Start Enforcing Protection
- Confirm the password and click OK to star protection.
MS Word Interview Questions list most of the times does not complete without this.
BY Best Interview Question ON 02 Apr 2019