How do I restrict editing in Word 2016?
In order to restrict editing in Word 2016, here are easy steps available-
- Click on Review tab on the ribbon
- Switch to the Restrict Editing in the Protect section of the ribbon
- Check the button ‘Allow only this type of editing in the document’ in the Restrict Editing panel on the right.
- The default restriction is the compatibility mode of reading only. Click on Menu and select Traced changes, Filling in form or Comments.
- In the Restricting Panel, check Everyone under Exceptions. The area of the document which is open for editing now appears enclosed in square brackets.
- You are also allowed to add more users and change the marked sections as open for editing
- After clicking Yes,click on Start Enforcing Protection
- Confirm the password and click OK to star protection.
MS Word Interview Questions list most of the times does not complete without this.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!