How do I get to root in Ubuntu?
Running root commands with Sudo is the most preferred way to root in Ubuntu. We can follow this process to root in Ubuntu.
- Open a terminal window using Ctrl+Alt+T
- Type the command sudo before the rest of your command
- Put the command gksudo before running a command that opens a program with a GUI
- Now simulate a root environment
- Finally, give sudo access to another user
Advance Linux interview question and suggested answers for them to be followed by freshers and experienced.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!