How do I freeze panes in Excel 2017?
Freeze panes are used when we need to keep a spreadsheet’s area scrolling to another worksheet’s area, visit View tab. There, you can freeze panes, and split panes for creating window separation of the same worksheet.
Steps of freezing rows and columns-
1. Freezing of the first column
- Select View>Freeze Panes > Freeze First Column
2. Freezing of the first two columns-
- Now, select the third column
- Select View> Freeze Panes> Freeze Panes
To freeze rows and columns, you need to select the right of the columns and below the rows in order to make the screen visible.