How do you create a custom object in Salesforce?
- Firstly make sure to log in to the Salesforce account.
- Go to "setup" located in the upright corner.
- Click "Create" and select required "Objects" under the build section.
- Now you have to create a custom object. Go to "New Custom Object" and enter its name in the Object Name, Label, and Plural Label.
- On the bottom-left part of the window, you will see a checkbox "Launch New Custom Tab Wizard after saving this custom object". Select it and click on the "save" button.
- Click the search icon to select an icon for the tab and click next.
- Select the required custom apps and click save.
BY Best Interview Question ON 01 May 2021