How do I connect the database to DbVisualizer?
- Step 1:-In DBVisualizer, click on the Tools -> then click on Driver Manager -> and lastly click on Create a New Driver.
- Step2:-INow enter a name for the data source.
- Step 3:-INow enter JDBC:MySQL: in the URL Format box:
- Step 4:-INow below in the User Specified tab, click on the Open File button & then select the cdata.jdbc.mysql.jar file which is located in the library subfolder of the installation directory.
- Step5:-In the Driver Class menu now, select the MySQL driver class & cdata.jdbc.mysql.MySQL driver.
This is a very critical question in DbVisualizer interview questions.
BY Best Interview Question ON 15 Apr 2019