Explain the features of Oracle?
Here are some of the features of the ORACLE:-
- Backup and Recovery of Data:-ORACLE provides Flashback technology which leads to efficient recovery of data.
- Portable:-The ORACLE database has been ported to many platforms, and as a result, the applications on Oracle are safe when the OS is changed.
- Speed:-Speed of the ORACLE database is good
- Multiple Database Management:-ORACLE manages various databases at the same time. The user can quickly move at a place where data is actually stored from the node to node in a network
- Efficient Data Integrity:-ORACLE uses the integrity constraints due to which invalid data entry is restricted to be entered into the database tables.
- Provides Cursor Support:-With the help of cursor, programming becomes easy due to the row-to-row processing.
BY Best Interview Question ON 16 Feb 2019