Explain the different types of JOINS in SAP HANA?
SAP HANA has six types of Join methods available with it. Inner Join: It selects the set of records matching in both the table.
- Left Outer Join: This Join selects the complete set of records from the first table while matching a record from the second table if available.
- Right Outer Join: It works opposite to Left Outer Join. It selects the complete set of records from the second table while matching a record from the first table if available.
- Full Outer Join: This Join selects all the records available from both the table.
- Referential Join: Works with the same principle as the Inner Join by confirming a maintained referential entity maintained between the two tables.
- Text Join: It is used to select language specific specifications.
Acquire guaranteed interview success with these advance SAP HANA interview questions.