What are different types of keys in Database?
There are seven types of database keys:-
- Super Key:- This key recognizes the row in the table.
- Primary Key:-This key is a column in the table which recognizes each row in the same table uniquely.
- Candidate Key:-This key does not have any repeated attribute.
- Alternate Key:- the -The key which is not primary is called Alternate Key.
- Foreign Key:-This key a column in the table to create a relationship with another table.
- Compound Key:-This key has various fields which allow the user to identify a particular record uniquely.
- Composite Key:-This multiple key attributes to identify the rows uniquely.
- Surrogate Key:-This is an artificial key finds each of the records uniquely.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!