Explain the difference between DROP and TRUNCATE commands in SQL?
- It removes all rows from a table.
- It does not require a WHERE clause.
- Truncate cannot be used with indexed views.
- It is performance wise faster.
- It removes a table from the database.
- All table's rows, indexes, and privileges will also be removed when we used this command.
- The operation cannot be rolled back.
You can download here sql interview questions pdf after registeration or subscribe.
BY Best Interview Question ON 31 Jan 2019