Explain the Agile testing life cycle.
The Agile testing life cycle is as follows:
- Iteration -1 - This identifies, prioritize the potential project and cinder its feasibility.
- Iteration 0 (Warm Up) – Project initialization and initial input formalities, and the emphasis are on building a unit.
- Construction Iterations - Active client participation in determining the expected output and requirements.
- Release - Start of production, final system testing and end-user training.
- Production – Operation, support and identification of system defects.
- Retirement – Complete system removal from production and user migration.
BY Best Interview Question ON 01 Feb 2019