Explain in detail how to install the Ansible?
Let us learn about the procedures in detail:
1. It can be installed using Linux's best installation architecture.
- In order to serve the purpose first add the repository to APT by using the command on terminal 'sudo apt-add-repository -y PPA: Ansible/Ansible'
- Now update the repository by using the command 'sudo apt-get update'
- Using the command 'sudo apt-get install -y Ansible' Ansible can be installed
2. with the help of Python installer:
- First of all, install python on your local machine
- Using the command 'sudo pip install Ansible' on terminal install Ansible.
- This can be updated with the command 'sudo pip install --upgrade Ansible'.
As soon as sensible that's installed on your system you can verify it with the help of command 'Ansible --version. This Ansible interview question has proved to be a tiebreaker in many conditions.