Explain data types & how many data types supported by C?
In C language, data types mean an extensive system that is used for declaring the functions or variables of different types. The kind of a variable used will determine how much space it will occupy in the storage and how the stored bit pattern will be interpreted.
Some of basic data types in C are:
- Int: For representing numbers (integer)
- Float: For serving numbers with a fraction.
- Double: For representing double-precision floating point value
- Char: Represents single characters
- Void: Shows particular purpose type without a value
BY Best Interview Question ON 06 Feb 2019